FIFA have announced 32 teams, who are successfully qualified for the World Cup 2014. So lets talk about Team pots, who are going to which pot.
World Cup 2014 Draws Pots
FIFA have categorized 4 pots for 32 teams. Each pot has eight teams.
According to FootballShoot.com prediction, In each Pot there will be two best teams.
- The Pot #1 will have Spain and Brazil
- The Pot #2 will have Italy and Portugal
- The Pot #1 will have Chile and France
- The Pot #1 will have Mexico and Costa Rica
FIFA is yet to announce the draws of Team pots on 6 December 2013 at Costa do Sauipe, Brazil.
World Cup 2014 Schedule
- The first group match will be played on June 12, 2014 at Sao Paulo.
- Round of 16 will be played on June 29, 2014 at Belo Horizonte & Rio de Janerio.
- The quarter finals will be played on 4th and 5th July 2014, Places are not revealed yet.
- The semi finals between four teams will be played on 8th and 9th July 2014.
- The FIFA World Cup 2014 Final match to be played on 13th July 2013.